Mortgage and Lending Specialists in Hamilton, Burlington and Brantford
Ontario Lending Solutions works as a collaborative team approach on each of our client’s files. Each file is reviewed by a team of experienced mortgage professionals with. Our goal is to find and develop the best possible solution to our client’s immediate needs. Once financing is in place we will also meet with our client to discuss further financial planning.
Our objective is to become a key adviser to all of our client’s financial needs and to develop a financial plan that not only address the immediate need but also future financial needs for the entire family.
Today’s lending environment has made it more challenging than ever for self-employed and commissioned borrowers to qualify for mortgage financing under traditional ‘A’ guidelines. With the continued growth in Canada’s self-employed job market, more and more borrowers no longer fit the traditional ‘A’ lending requirements. As a result, there is a growing demand for alternative lending solutions.
We serve South-Central Ontario, including Hamilton, Burlington, Brantford, Haldimand and Grimsby, providing solutions for the following:
- Clients who don’t fit the traditional ‘A’ lending guidelines.
- Self-employed or commissioned clients with stated income.
- Salaried clients with a GDS/TDS that doesn’t meet traditional bank requirements.
- Clients with bruised credit due to extenuating circumstances.
- Individuals with outstanding Canada Revenue Agency debts.
- Anyone who can demonstrate a reasonable ability to make future mortgage payments.