At Ontario lending Solutions we can help you to relocate your business, and purchase land or buildings. We work with you to get construction financing, expansion or renovation loans and working capital. In short, we offer customized commercial mortgage solutions that are designed to suit the needs of the individual developer or property owner. We know that each business has unique needs, and we have the products and services to help you operate successfully.
- Get Approved for Your Commercial Mortgage Today!
- Loan Amount: $100,000 to $100,000,000
- 1st up to 75% LTV 2nd up to 85% LTV
- Seasonally adjusted payments
- Fully Open / Interest Only Payments
- We Get All Situations Approved
- Developers, construction and development lending
- Investment property financing
- Short term lending, bridge financing
- Condo capital improvement loans
- Blanket loans for auto body shops, car washes, churches, mobile home parks, and six-plex financing.
Our team of Small Commercial experts at Ontario Lending Solutions can help with purchases and refinance of commercial properties. We help both owner-occupied properties and real estate investors.
Properties must be in an urban or suburban primary real estate market, and can be one of the following property types:
- Mixed-use such as store and apartment
- Multi-unit residential such as apartment
If you would like to discuss your options for a commercial mortgage with a qualified mortgage specialist, call us today at 1-866-841-2551.
We were very pleased with the services that Ontario Lending Solutions provided us recently. Ontario Lending Solutions were very professional in their dealings with us throughout the process, and were very quick to respond to any inquiry that we had throughout the process. Ontario Lending Solutions were able to provide various options throughout the process and explained the pros and cons of each option. Whether you are looking for your first Mortgage or renewing an existing one we would highly recommend Ontario Lending Solutions it will save you money, you will have less stress and in the end you will get the right mortgage for you.
Jason & Julie Hicks